Most functional medicine doctors agree that gut health is the foundation of overall wellness.
It has become the norm to expect to feel bloated, cranky, or tired after a meal. PAY ATTENTION – your body is telling you something!
We utilize the 5 R gut health restoration program and customize it to fit your individual needs.
1. Remove- identify foods and bugs that contribute to inflammation in you and remove them
2. Replace – inflammation can decrease your natural enzyme production. Temporary digestive enzyme support can be helpful.
3. Reinoculate – with the beneficial gut bacteria
4. Repair – vitamins, minerals, and fuel sources like glutamine allow for repair of the gut lining
5. Rebalance – we heal while we rest. Proper sleep and learning to spend the majority of your day in a mindful state are necessary
Dan Neides & Jessica Hutchins
Functional Medicine Cleveland
Follow Inspire Wellness on Facebook