Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna – Would YOU Benefit?
Feeling sluggish – it’s a struggle to get through the day?
Memory isn’t what it used to be?
Can’t seem to lose weight despite eating well?
Living in the modern world with the enormous amount of chemical exposures inevitably leads to the body becoming out of balance unless something is actively done to correct this. No one is immune to this toxic burden. In order for your body to run efficiently, detoxing must be done daily, not just a few times a year!
There are several ways you can help your body detoxify every day. Drinking lots of filtered water, eating cruciferous veggies (broccoli, cauliflower), daily lymph squeeze, and producing regular bowel movements all help you get rid of unwanted toxins.
One of the best ways you can detoxify is through the largest organ in the body – your skin. Sweating is one of the best mechanisms to rid your body of anything it no longer needs. Exercise, steam sauna, and epsom salt baths all use the skin to detoxify through sweating.
Infrared sauna is another way we can detoxify through sweating.
Since we are bombarded everyday with chemicals due to industry, car pollution, pesticides and even your personal care products, infrared sauna may be just the thing for you in order to restore balance.
Why we love our infrared sauna…
- Infrared sauna allows you to tolerate much higher temperatures than traditional sauna which allows for quicker and more extensive sweating.
- With traditional aerobic exercise, your heart rate is increased but the blood flow is shifted from vital organs to muscle. Sauna use increases heart rate and blood flow to vital organs, allowing for the excretion of toxins from those organs.
- Our full spectrum sauna has both near infrared and far infrared rays which work in different ways.
- The near infrared rays boost collagen and elastin production which is great for anti-aging.
- You see an increased metabolism assisting in weight loss.
- Inflammation is reduced which leads to decreased pain.
- Infrared therapy speeds athletic recovery.
- The calming atmosphere decreases anxiety.
- Heavy metals are excreted in large amounts.
- Infrared boosts white blood cells like natural killer cells to aid in fighting infections and cancer cells.
Come experience the healing benefits of infrared sauna. You’ll be hooked just like we are!
Infrared Sauna Menu
30 minute session – $30
60 minute session – $60
Packages – 30 minute sessions
20 visits – $500
10 visits – $275
Packages – 60 minute sessions
20 visits – $800
10 visits – $450
You may bring a friend for no additional charge- the sauna fits two!
- Stay hydrated! You lose vital minerals in your sweat as well as toxins. Replace those minerals by drinking a glass of water during and after your session fortified with Concentrace mineral drops.
- Start with 15-20 min if new to sauna or if with a child.
- Open the door for a few seconds if you feel too hot.
- Sweating will become easier and will start more quickly the more you use the sauna.
- Please discuss bringing children under 7 yrs with one of the doctors.
- Go in without clothes or wrap a towel around your torso.
- Make sure there are towels covering the bench and floor.
- Use hand towels to wipe the sweat off your body.
- Our sauna does have bluetooth if you want to enjoy some music or a podcast. Keep in mind if you are trying to lower EMF’s skip the bluetooth.
Enjoy this quiet time of self-care. You are worth it!!